Effective date: September 1, 2016.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of betterlive.tv. Better Live Productions LLC is located at:
12235 Beach Blvd. Ste 205D, Stanton, California 90680 United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use www.betterlive.tv if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Better Live Productions LLC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Better Live Productions LLC.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and pages from https://www.betterlive.tv for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
-Republish material from https://www.betterlive.tv.
-Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.betterlive.tv.
-Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.betterlive.tv.
-Redistribute content from Better Live Productions LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
– This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
– Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Better Live Productions LLC does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Better Live Productions LLC, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Better Live Productions LLC shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
– Better Live Productions LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
– You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
– The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
– The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
– The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
– You hereby grant to Better Live Productions LLC a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
– The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
– Government agencies;
– Search engines;
– News organizations;
– Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
– Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
– These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
– We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
– Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
– dot.com community sites;
– associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
– online directory distributors;
– internet portals;
– accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
– educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Better Live Productions LLC; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and e-mail address) as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our website to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
– By use of our corporate name; or
– By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
– By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on our website. Our website includes our officers, directors, employees and/or agents.
You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon https://www.betterlive.tv. No link(s) may appear on any page on https://www.betterlive.tv or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
In no event shall https://www.betterlive.tv be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via our website, whether based on warranty, subscription, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that https://www.betterlive.tv remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
You agree that your use of https://betterlive.tv shall be a tour sole risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
– limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
– limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
– limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
– exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge (unless it is a pay-per-view live stream event), we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. If it is a pay-per-view live stream event, we won’t be liable for any loss or damage of any nature either.
Once we decide to do a pay-per-view live stream event, we will use Cleeng as our merchant and they are the responsible platform for charging and doing all the money transactions ir order to give you acess to our content. We shall have no responsibility or liability for any issues between you and Cleeng.
Once you agree to buy a ticket for a pay-per-view event, you agree to have no money back from https://betterlive.tv, unless you fit one of Cleeng’s exceptions:
when a Customer made a double/multiple purchases using the same registration/login data.
when the event was cancelled by the Publisher;
when more than 80% of the show had streaming issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality);
when a video was missing as it wasn’t offered by the Publisher.
Note: by default, we opted to do surf live stream events without sound, unless it is an interview from an athlete or an advertisement inserted during the live stream event. We give you the option to listen to whatever you want or even to listen to our Spotify playlist on the right corner of the video player.
These terms of service, together with the privacy notice and any other legal notices published on https://www.betterlive.tv, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Better Live Productions LLC. If any provision of these terms of service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms of service, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Your use of https://www.betterlive.tv following any amendment of these terms and conditions will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.